Montana, South Dakota & Wyoming Deer Hunts
Options range from a 2-state, 2-buck deer hunt in both Wyoming and Montana, to a 1-state deer.
Lodging is provided on all hunts with all the comforts of home. Breakfast and dinner are cooked and served at the lodge. Lunches are packed and taken along daily to the field. You will not go hungry! No matter where you are hunting, can rest assured that ranches are carefully managed for trophy quality and success. If you hunt during November during the rut, you can hunt either a whitetail OR mule deer. There are good numbers of both species.
You can also combo your deer hunt with a pronghorn!
The pronghorn antelope and pronghorn/deer combo hunts are conducted in both Wyoming and Montana. In Wyoming they hunt the north east corner near the town of Colony, and in Montana, they hunt the 700 region in the south-east corner around the town of Alzada. These hunts are physically easy with large numbers of game seen, and success rates running between 95 and 100% on antelope bucks averaging over 14″.
- This is a draw hunt, but hunters will most likely draw. You can actually put in for Montana, and if you don’t draw you still have time for Wyoming.
- Mule deer OR whitetail hunts are 3, 4 or 6 day hunts and can be combined in a number of ways.
- If you combo your deer hunt with a pronghorn antelope, your hunt will be 5 or 7 days. Pronghorn only hunts are 3 or 5 days.
- Spring turkey hunts are also available.
- All hunts are 2 hunters per guide unless booked as 1×1 at an extra charge.
- Depending on species and weapon, Whitetail hunts are typically from treestands, elevated platforms or ground blinds. Mule Deer and Antelope are typically spot and stalk using a vehicle.
- Hunt Northeast Wyoming and Southeast Montana.
- Economical Hunt.
- Lots of game (both species of deer and antelope).
- High success rates.
- Clean, comfortable lodging.
Dates and Pricing
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Full Guide Service
- Non-Hunters $250 a day.
- Additional fee of $250 per person will be collected at hunt for airport transportation of desired.
- Meat Processing Fee approx. $115 per animal.
- Trip Insurance
- Gratuities for Staff
- Non-Resident Hunting License
- Transportation to lodge
Lodging and Accommodations
- Clean, comfortable lodging is provided on all hunts with all the comforts of home. They also have rooms available for couples.
- Breakfast and dinner are cooked and served at the lodge. Lunches are packed and taken along for the day. You will not go hungry on this hunt.
- Closest airport is Rapid City, SD.
- Outfitter will provide airport transportation to lodge for a small fee. Otherwise car rental is necessary.