Archery Pronghorn Antelope Hunt in Wyoming
If you’re looking for a great pronghorn hunting experience, this one is a great option.
This husband and wife outfitter team will provide one of the best experiences on this Wyoming pronghorn antelope hunt. They are excellent at putting you on the goats. They have a very high success rate as well as a near 100% opportunity rate. If this is your first time hunting in the west, this antelope hunt will provide a hunter with one of the best experiences possible. With an average of 13-15″ goat taken each year, this hunt has slightly above trophy quality, but makes for a great first antelope!
- This is a four or five day hunt on 148,000 private acres! (tags are guaranteed)
- Hunt over watering holes from a blind with some spot and stalk.
- Physically easy but in side the blinds can get quiet warm, so be prepared for that.
- Trophy size ranges from 13-15 inches, with near 100% success rates.
- Hunting season: August 15- Sept 10.
- Combo with mule deer, and/or elk.
Pricing Upon Request
- Fill out the form on this page *reference trip #OI-tmo1
- Contact your OI Consultant *reference trip #OI-tmo1
- 2:1 professional guiding
- All meals
- Transportation during the hunt
- Field dressing and prep of trophy
- Trip Insurance
- Travel to and from hunting area
- License and Tags
- Shipping of trophy
*Prices subject to change without notice, so lock your price in with a deposit asap.
Articles and hunt reports for this outfitter.
Lodging and Accommodations
There are two separate options for lodging. You can either stay in the Bunkhouse for the “Bunkhouse hunt” or you can stay in town at the lodging of your choice. However, with the town option lodging is not provided as part of your hunting package.
All meals are included in the price of the hunt. You can expect a variety of home cooked meals!
All guiding for this hunt is 2×1. This husband and wife duo are excellent at getting you on that goat you have dreamed of. They will provide all the transportation during the hunt and will take care of your trophy once it has been harvested.
The nearest airport is Casper, Wyoming (CPR). However, there are several other options with which airport you can fly into.
Denver- 3 hour drive to lodge
Cheyenne- 2 hour drive to lodge
Casper- 45 minute drive
Hunters will need to rent a vehicle when they arrive at the airport. All transportation during the hunt is provided by the Outfitter.