Wisconsin High Fence Deer Hunts
This Wisconsin whitetail deer hunting ranch encompasses over 800 acres of hardwoods, evergreens scattered with food plots of Canola, purple top turnips, Chicory, rye, sweet clover, peas & oats. This estate hunt is a great way to spend quality time with family, friends, or even corporate excursions.
Whether you like big typicals or non-typicals with lots of trash, this is the estate hunt for you.
After you’re day of hunting, return to the lodge, which doubles as the owners home. Hunters will have a full walkout basement all to themselves with 4 bedrooms (sleeps 6), bathroom, living room, pool table and dart board. Meals are served family style on the main level of the lodge. In the evenings, relax in the lodge or light a campfire in the yard. Groups of 3-5 hunters can book the entire ranch if they wish for a private hunt. If you’re an archery hunter, you can also sight in your rifle or bow in their private, covered shooting range. You can even enjoy a round of trap.
Hunt giant whitetails with Canadian genetics on this Wisconsin deer hunting estate.
- 4 day all inclusive whitetail hunt.
- Season is from mid September to mid December.
- Professionally guided.
- Excellent lodging.
- High trophy quality ranging from “normal” deer, up to and over 225 inches SCI.
- Canadian genetics in the United States.
- Youth hunts for management deer are available (16 years of age and under).
- Transportation to and from Rhinelander Airport
- All meals, snack and nonalcoholic beverages
- Private shooting range for sighting weapons
- 4-day guided hunt
- Transportation during the hunt
- Box stands that are heated & ladder stands
- Round of trap
- Field prep of trophy
- License and Tag
Pricing Upon Request
- Fill out the form on this page *reference trip #OI-TLR1
- Contact your OI Consultant *reference trip #OI-TLR1
- Trip Insurance
- Add a fall turkey to your hunt for $550.00 – Wisconsin DNR turkey tag is required
- Onsite taxidermy
- Cost to ship cape and/or antlers
- Travel costs
- 5.5% Sales Tax
*Prices subject to change without notice, so lock your price in with a deposit asap.
Trip Reports and Outfitter Reviews
Lodging and Accommodations
You will be staying in the lower level of the outfitters home. At your access you will have a walk out basement with four bedrooms that can hold up to five people. A bathroom, living room with TV, darts, and billiards. If you have a group of three or more people then the group will have the entire property to themselves.
All meals are included in the price of the hunt as well as snacks and all non-alcoholic beverages.
This is a fully guided hunt with professional guides. Your guide will take care of your trophy and provide you with transportation during your hunt. When the animal is harvested the guide will take care of your trophy including field dressing and transporting your trophy.
Arrival / Departure Summary:
You will arrive at the ranch after 10 am on the first day and will depart before noon.
Nearest Airport: Rhinelander, Wisconsin (RHI) OR Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA)
Outfitter Pickup is available from Rhinelander (RHI) only