At Outdoors International, we understand the importance of meticulous planning and seamless logistics for a successful and stress-free hunt. Our fully vetted outfitters will do their best to help take care of every detail, allowing you to focus on your adventure.
Premier big game hunting in argentina
Corrientes, Argentina is the premier area world class, free range water buffalo and axis deer trophies.
Both species populate our property in the hundreds and hunters can expect to see multiple large water buffalo bulls and axis bucks each day. We consistently take gold medal class trophies of both species in each of our hunts. The property also has abundance of wild boars to add some fun to the experience.
Hunting Season: The hunting season in Corrientes is year-round. However, the best months to hunt are May through November.
The package that we would suggest for Corrientes is the following:
7 Day Water Buffalo, Axis Deer Combo Hunt
- Daily Rates and 1×1 Guided Hunting
- One Free Range, Gold Medal Water Buffalo
- One Free Range, Gold Medal Axis Deer
- One Free Range Wild Boar
- Arrival in Argentina in the morning.
- Transfer to lodge options:
- Drive, which is six hours.
- Or a charter flight which is 1:45 min. There is a landing strip at the property.
- Hunting in the afternoon if time allows.
- Hunting in the mornings.
- Lunch at the lodge.
- Hunting in the afternoons.
- Hunting in the morning.
- Transfer/Charter Flight to International Airport.
- All transportation during the hunt.
- All meals and beverages including wine, liquor and spirits.
- Wifi, electricity, daily laundry service.
- 1×1 Hunting Guide.
- Trophy preparation.
- Assistance to obtain hunting license and permits.
- Assistance to obtain gun and ammo license and permits.
- Hunting licenses – $200/hunter
- Lodging, transfers and travel expenses before and after your hunt.
- Gun rental and ammunition – Rifle $50/Day – Bullets (mkt price – 10$ ea)
- Trophy Tags – $65 each
- Trophy Export – Taxidermy
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended, especially on International hunts.
- Gratuities for your guide and staff.
Lodging and Accommodations
You’ll be staying in a very well maintained typical Argentine estancia in a very remote area.
- Package Pricing is based on double occupancy. Double rooms with private bathroom, laundry service and room service.
- Guests will also have a living room/lounge to relax in and visit with fellow hunters.
- For Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, and Dinner fine Argentinian Cuisine will be prepared by your chef.
- You can expect local game, Asado, and high quality beverages.
A daily schedule goes something like this:
- Wake up for breakfast and be out in the field before sunrise. Hunt all morning.
- Back to the lodge for lunch and the usual “siesta” so you are well rested and ready for the afternoon.
- Afternoon hunt.
- Dinner at the lodge.
When you arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina, a host from your outfitter will be there to welcome you.
Your host will assist in your transfer to the lodge in Corriente. The transfer might include either a six hour drive to the ranch, or a short charter flight. These transfers are not included in package price (pricing will depend on number of people in group and transportation option).
How to Get Your Trophy Back Home
Comparable to Red Stag, Water Buffalo hunting in Argentina has become very popular and is another highly coveted trophy species in South America. Fortunately, in Argentina, there exist specialized companies dedicated to managing the intricate logistics and transportation of your prized large game trophies. These reputable companies possess the expertise to handle and meticulously prepare the trophies on-site, meticulously adhering to both international export regulations and the specific preferences of their esteemed clientele. Among their array of services, trophy handling companies often engage in processes such as salting and drying the hides, dipping, bleaching, and meticulously dissecting the skulls. Additionally, they may collaborate with skilled taxidermists, who meticulously assess the trophies’ quality to ensure their suitability for export.
Furthermore, these companies undertake the responsibility of completing and filing all essential paperwork and permits, ensuring a seamless and hassle-free experience for the hunter. Once the trophies are prepared and the necessary export documents are duly issued, the shipping arrangements are organized. It is important to note that when exporting trophies from Argentina, most shipping companies necessitate the delivery of trophies to a customs broker at the destination country to facilitate the required clearance procedures. Some companies have established partnerships with a select list of trusted brokers, while experienced hunters have the option to provide their preferred broker’s information. Upon successful clearance at the destination country, the trophies can be conveniently shipped either directly to the hunter or their chosen taxidermist.
Anticipated shipping timelines typically indicate that your well-deserved trophy will depart Argentina within 12 months from the conclusion of your hunt. To facilitate a smooth process, it is advisable to allocate at least an additional day in the area or at your hunting lodge after the conclusion of your hunt, ensuring the necessary permits and trophies are meticulously prepared. It is worth noting that numerous trophy handling companies offer comprehensive packages tailored specifically for hunters from the United States. These all-inclusive packages often encompass not only the export and shipping procedures but may even extend to the mounting of trophies within the United States, delivering a truly turnkey solution for discerning hunters.