At Outdoors International, we understand the importance of meticulous planning and seamless logistics for a successful and stress-free hunt. Our fully vetted outfitters will do their best to help take care of every detail, allowing you to focus on your adventure.
Premier wing shooting and fishing in argentina
High Volume Dove Shooting Until Your Shoulders Drop
Argentina is considered the best destination on earth for high volume dove shooting. Entre Rios, Argentina is a top destination for dove and pigeon shooting, with an estimated population of over 20 million doves. The hunting season runs year-round, but it’s best from March to September, and hunters can expect to shoot anywhere from 1,000 to 3,000 doves in a day. In addition to dove hunting, Entre Rios also offers opportunities for waterfowl hunting and big game hunting, making it a versatile destination for hunters.
Do you like to fish?
Well, you’re in luck because the Entre Rios province has some lights out Golden Dorado fishing.
What about bird hunting behind a good pointing dog?
If you like upland bird hunting, the perdiz hunting in Argentina is spectacular.
So pick your poison….. What sounds good to you?
We offer three different options in Entre Rios, Argentina:
- High Volume Dove Shooting
- Cast and Blast: Dove Shooting and Golden Dorado Fishing
- Mixed Bag Bird Hunt: High Volume Doves, Ducks and Perdiz behind dogs.
- All transportation during the hunt.
- All meals and beverages including wine, liquor and spirits.
- Wifi, electricity, daily laundry service.
- 1×1 Bird Boy – 2×1 Fishing Guide
- All necessary equipment such as blinds, callers, radios, decoys, boats and vehicles.
- Assistance to obtain hunting license and permits.
- Assistance to obtain gun and ammo license and permits.
- Hunting and/or fishing licenses.
- Lodging, transfers and travel expenses before and after your hunt.
- Gun rental and ammunition.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended, especially on International hunts.
- Gratuities for your guide and staff.
Lodging and Accommodations
You’ll be staying in very nice lodges.
- Package Pricing is based on double occupancy. Double rooms with private bathroom, laundry service and room service.
- Guests will also have a living room/lounge to relax in and visit with fellow hunters.
- For Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, and Dinner fine Argentinian Cuisine will be prepared by your chef.
- You can expect local game, Asado, and high quality beverages.
A daily schedule goes something like this:
- Wake up for breakfast and be out in the field before sunrise (for ducks) or just after sunrise (doves / perdiz / fishing).
- Back to the lodge for lunch and the usual “siesta” so you are well rested and ready for the afternoon.
- Afternoon hunt.
- Dinner at the lodge.
When you arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina, a host from your outfitter will be there to welcome you.
Your host will assist in your transfer to the lodge in Corriente. The transfer might include either a six hour drive to the ranch, or a short charter flight. These transfers are not included in package price (pricing will depend on number of people in group and transportation option).