A True African Experience!
Ten day, all-inclusive plains game hunting safari taking place in two diverse geographical areas, showing more of South Africa.
Your PH will assist from start to finish. They will personally meet you at the airport and help you clear your rifles,. From that point on, your every need will be catered to. They will make sure everything runs smoothly, right up to the point where your trophies get to your home.
- Plains Game Hunting Safari
- Diverse Hunting Areas
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Kudu
- 1 x Impala
- 1 x Gemsbuck or Zebra
- 1 x Blesbuck
- 1 x Warthog
- 10 Day Hunt for one hunter
- Outstanding Trophy Quality – SCI record book guaranteed
- Luxury African Style Accommodation
- 15% Government Tax
- Trophy fees for the animals mentioned in the package – taken, wounded or lost.
- Daily fees for the amount of days specified which include:
- Transfers to and from Johannesburg, South Africa Airport.
- Service of a professional hunter and use of hunting vehicle.
- Accommodation, full catering and daily laundry service.
- Local liquor in moderation.
- Field preparation of trophies and delivery to shipping agent.
Pricing Upon Request
- Fill out the form on this page *reference trip #OI-SS1
- Contact your OI Consultant *reference trip #OI-SS1
- Trip Insurance
- Any species not specified in the package or additional animals.
- Dipping, packing and shipping of trophies.
- Accommodation before and after contracted safari period.
- All airfare.
- Gratuities and personal expenses, phone calls.
*Prices subject to change without notice, so lock your price in with a deposit asap.
Articles and trip reports for this outfitter.
Lodging and Accommodations
All meals and alcoholic beverages included.
- Accommodation in Luxury African Style chalets with en-suite-bathrooms
- Daily laundry
- Wifi not available at all camps
- Finger licking good “African” style cuisine that will leave you coming back for more, most guests return home with our recipes. A food and beverage preference list is sent out to clients prier to safari to make sure everything is to our guests liking and tastes
- Guiding is 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 as client prefer
- Transportation in well equipped 4 door rigged pickup trucks
- Skinning and filed preparation of trophies and meat is all taken care of by your personal skinner
Typical Daily Schedule
- Early rise 04:30 – 05:30 depending on month
- Light morning breakfast
- Morning Hunt
- Return to lodge during heat of the day for lunch or sometimes enjoy a picnic lunch in the bush
- Continue hunting till dark or till when necessary
- Return to lodge for dinner and campfire
Clients are personally picked up at OR Thambo / JHB airport
no specific travel days required