Roosevelt Elk Hunts in Oregon
This is a solid hunt for Roosevelt elk in Oregon with a great outfitter.
Oregon is among one of the toughest place to find and hunt elk. With so much private land, dense vegetation, and pockets of public land here and there. Roosevelt elk hunting can become a nightmare for any hunter trying to find the type of bull they’ve been dreaming of. With the help of this guide your chances of accomplishing that dream come to life.
This outfitter is the largest Roosevelt Elk outfitter in the state harvesting 15-25 bulls a year across their leases and public ground. They control over 30,000 acres of private ground. Rifle hunts can include an LOP tag (landowner voucher) for non-residents.
- Guiding is one on one.
- Moderate difficulty, there are roads in some places, but expect to walk.
- Archery hunts are 6 days. Rifle and muzzleloader hunts are 5 days.
- Archery hunts are in September.
- There are two November rifle hunts.
- Also a great December muzzleloader hunt.
- Most hunters get an opportunity. Success rates run around 75% for archery hunters and are higher for rifle and muzzleloader.
- A Columbia Blacktail deer can be added to your elk hunt on a trophy fee basis.
- Trip Reports and Outfitter Reviews
Lodging and Accommodations
- For your Roosevelt Elk hunt you will stay at the outfitters home in an RV. Each hunter will have their own unit. This outfitter can take four people in camp but if there are five in a group they are also welcome.
- All the meals for this hunt are home style and are served in the outfitters home. Be prepared for some good home cooking!
- This outfitter has three guides that are all archery savvy.
- They will provide transportation for you during your hunt and will assist you in harvesting you Rosie.
- When the animal is down the guide will field dress and take care of your trophy.
- Nearest Airport: South Oregon Regional, North Bend (OTH)
- Outfitter is able to pick you up.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- 6 day hunt
- Professional guiding
- Field preparation of trophy
- Packing out of meat
- Airport pickup (from Coos Bay/ North Bend Airport)
- Transportation during the hunt
- Trip Insurance
- Meat processing
- Travel to the hunt
- License and Tag
- Meat preparation
- Shipping of meat and trophy
Photos from this Hunt:
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing. If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you.