Hunting Trip #OI-RKHC2
Wyoming Hunting Lodge
Wyoming elk hunting on private ranches totaling nearly 1 million acres. This outfitter offers Wyoming elk hunting on a vast array of different areas, from low country, to steep mountainous terrain. What is great about this elk hunt is that these ranches fall into the general elk tag pool, which are taking 4+ points to draw for non-residents. The properties are so large that the outfitter is able to provide mature animals.
You’ll be hunting Wyoming elk and mule deer from a beautiful lodge.
With over 8,000 square feet of luxurious living space, the hunting lodge sits in the middle of 100 square miles of mountain wilderness that is teeming with trophy mule deer, lots of elk, and trophy Shiras moose. This magnificent lodge is surrounded by quaking aspen, cedar trees, bubbling streams and even features a couple of fishing ponds.
With 11 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, and 3 great rooms and plus many other accoutrements, a stay at this ranch is one you’re not likely to forget. Whether you are enjoying a chef prepared meal, or relaxing from a long day of hunting in our hot tub, this ranch immediately feels like home. From the enormous log structure to the western décor, you may even want to come back in the summer with the family for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding or just to hang out and get some down time.
Benefits of hunting Wyoming with this outfitter:
- Great option for corporate groups.
- Both rifle and archery elk hunts (archery guides are experienced bowhunters).
- When hunting Wyoming elk, you can combo with mule deer.
- All hunts are on private ranches, totaling nearly 1 million acres.
- Opportunity rates are nearly 100% for both rifle and archery hunters.
- Success rates are 90%+ for rifle hunts, and 60%+ for archery hunts.
- Mule deer average 160-180 inches, with a buck or two over 200″ taken yearly.
- Elk average 260-310 inches.
- Guiding is usually 1:1, however you can save some money on a 2:1 hunt.
- Guaranteed tags with the required points, if you apply prior to the January 31 deadline. If you don’t draw a tag in Wyoming, this outfitter has another hunting lodge in Utah as a backup.
- Archery mule deer hunts are 5 days (1:1), and rifle hunts are 4 days (1:1 or 2:1).
- Elk hunts are 5 days (1:1 or 2:1)
More Resources for this Hunt
- Lodging and Accommodations
- Gear List
- Travel Information
- Read Hunt Reports and Outfitter Reviews
- Photo Gallery
- Booking Your Trip
Lodging and Accommodations
You’re hunt will be based out of a high-end hunting lodge.
Experience a truly magnificent guest ranch and lodge, located on 110,000 acres in the Uinta Mountains near Evanston, Wyoming for your hunting trips, corporate retreats, family reunions, weddings, and more. Located on 640 acres of fenced pristine private property, this stunning rental lodge has all the amenities of home with the added benefit of being nestled amidst majestic evergreens, aspen, streams and fishing ponds. The rental lodge is surrounded by 100 square miles of private property to maximize your wilderness experience. Access is just two hours from the Salt Lake International Airport. Queen Mountain Guest Ranch has 8,000 square feet of furnished living space so there is room for everyone with 11 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a large & spacious kitchen and 3 great rooms. Washers and dryers for your laundry are located on two levels. Depending on your preferences, a professional chef is available to prepare your meals for you!
Situated on 3 levels, there are 2 big screen Plasma satellite TV’s, wireless internet, and Verizon and AT&T as well as VOIP phone access. The fireplaces, hottub, multiple spacious decks, fire pit for bonfires and barbecue grill all help make your visit so memorable, you will want to make Queen Mountain Guest Ranch a regular destination for years to come.
The streams and ponds contain Rainbow trout, Bonneville and Colorado Cutthroat trout fishing for both fly fishing and angling alike. Hiking, 4-wheeling, mountain biking, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, shooting instruction, and horseback riding are just a few of the many recreational activities available to visitors.
This outfitters guides are dedicated to providing the best of service for you! You can expect either 1×1 or 2×1 style guiding depending on which one you choose. Most of the trip will be done on horse back and foot. There is no requirements of prior horseback riding for this hunt. Your guide will also take care of your trophy so you won’t need to! If desired they will even cape your animal professionally for your mount! All guides are first aid trained, your safety is their number one concern. If you ask anyone about their experience with this outfitter they will say their guide was one of the most memorable parts of their trip!
Typical Daily Schedule
You will be up in the dark, hunting at daylight, locating game via glassing, bugling, tracking. The elk dictate the rest—it’s an adventure!
Access is easy! The lodge sits about two hours from the Salt Lake City International Airport and is just about a half hour away from Park City, a historic mining town and ski resort.
Airport pick-up and drop-off are including in hunting packages so there’s no need to rent a car (unless you want to). We know that as top-of-the-line hunting outfitters, your hunting experience will be unmatched when you harvest your animal while staying here.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- 1:1 or 2:1 Professional Hunting Guide.
- Hunting Lodge Accommodations.
- Chef prepared meals, and on tent camp hunts, you will have a cook in camp.
- Transportation during hunt.
- Airport Pickup.
- Field dressing and pack-out of your animal.
- Wyoming License and Tag(s).
- Personal and hunting gear (See a suggested gear list).
- Transportation to and from home.
- Meat and Trophy transport home.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended for any hunt.
- While a tip is not required, it is very much appreciated, and guides often depend on them a supplemental income. Learn how much to tip a hunting guide.
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing.
If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you. Remember, our service is free to you. There are no added costs.
Photos from this Hunt: