Luxurious 5 Star New Zealand Hunting Lodge
New Zealand is home to some of the largest Red Stags in the world, and this outfitter offers stags you can only dream of.
As you hear the roar of the red stag and watch these beautiful creatures in there natural habitat you’re dreams will come into reality. This outfitter is home to some of the largest red stags in the world with trophy sizes you can only dream of. An average of 400 SCI is usually taken but there are animals that get up to 600 SCI!
In the New Zealand North Island wilderness this 16,000 acre estate provides the deer hunter with a chance at an exceptional beauty and large stag. There are also options to combo with fallow deer, sika deer, rusa, sambar, chamois, tahr, Arapawa ram, wild boar, and feral goats.
Hunt some of the worlds largest Red Stags on the North Island
- World class trophy quality
- 4 days
- Stay in quality accommodations
- No tags required
- High success and opportunity
- Moderate difficulty
- 1×1 guiding
- Season is from late February to the first part of August
- Gourmet Cuisine
More Resources for this Hunt
- Lodging and Accommodations
- Gear List
- Travel Information
- Read Hunt Reports and Outfitter Reviews
- Photo Gallery
- Booking Your Trip
Lodging and Accommodations
This outfitter carries several options for accommodations.
- The first is the main lodge which was once a fishing camp but is now a luxurious sporting lodge nestled in a secluded valley in the New Zealand Wilderness. This luxurious lodge will provide all meals for you. The full time team of chefs will make cuisine that will include local game that are in season at the time of your visit.
- Next is the “Blake House” which is frequented by celebrities, and royalty. This house is located on a plateau overlooking the beautiful river that flows through the property. This is a perfect place for a cooperate retreat or a family vacation.
- The final option for your stay is luxurious camping in the Safaris Camp. You won’t be left out of the luxury of this outfit. You will stay in cabins with canvas roofs and eat under the stars. Your kitchen can either be provided fully catered or with the ingredients and items you need to cook.
Whichever lodging accommodations you choose to use they will be luxurious and will provide you with the trip you desire.
Your guide is a highly experienced hunter and loves the outdoors. All the guides for this outfitter are qualified and carry vast knowledge about the property and the animals that live in it. Your guide will provide transportation for you during your hunt and will assist you in harvesting the trophy of a lifetime. The guides are dedicated to helping you achieve your dreams.
- Airports Nearest to the hunting lodge: Taupo, NZ (TUO), Napier, NZ (NPE), Rotorua, NZ (ROT)
- Outfitter pickup: This can be arranged through the outfitter. However when you arrive in New Zealand you may also rent a car to drive from the airport. There are also private drivers that may be contacted to provide transportation.
- If you would like a fixed wing transport from the airport this outfitter also has the ability to arrange that as well.
- Helicopter rides from the airport are also available.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Transfer from Taupo, New Zealand
- Trophy fees
- 4 Nights accommodations
- 4 Days guided hunting
- Use of firearms
- Field prep of trophies
- All meals
- Open bar
- Transportation to New Zealand
- Personal and hunting gear.
- Expediting of trophy.
- Taxidermy costs.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended for any International trip.
- While a tip is not required, it is very much appreciated, and guides often depend on them a supplemental income. Learn how much to tip a hunting guide.
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing.
If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you. Remember, our service is free to you. There are no added costs.