Nevada Chukar Hunt
Hunt wild chukars in the beautiful landscape of Nevada behind well trained dogs!
Hunting upland birds behind a Brittany, English Setter, or Pointer can be truly rewarding endeavor for even the most experienced of hunters. This hunt offers the beauty of chukar hunting country and professional guides who will do their best to help you harvest some of these elusive birds. This outfitter is dedicated to locating birds before season so that you can have have an enjoyable hunt. Chukar are often found in rough country, however, your guide will do his best to find more moderate country.
- Three to Five hunt days
- All meals are included
- Over the Counter License
- Well trained Brittany’s, Pointers, and English Setters
- Moderate difficulty
- 2×1 guiding
- October to early November
More Resources for this Chukar Hunt
- Lodging and Accommodations
- Gear List
- Travel Information
- Read Hunt Reports and Outfitter Reviews
- Photo Gallery
- Booking Your Trip
Lodging and Accommodations
- Lodging and accommodations for this hunt take place in quality facilities.
- Hunters will also have all of there meals provided for them each day.
- You can expect to have breakfast, a tailgate lunch, and dinner at one of the best restaurants in town each night.
- All guiding for this hunt is conducted on a 2×1 basis.
- In most cases guides will not take more than two hunters.
- Each day you will have the privilege to hunt with another guide and their dogs.
- Each guide will have his own dogs.
There are several destinations hunters can fly in to depending on where the highest populations of birds are located.
Nearest Airports Include: McCarran International, Las Vegas, NV (LAS) | Reno/Tahoe International, Reno, NV (RNO) | Elko, NV (EKO) | Magic Valley Regional, Twin Falls, ID (TWF)
Outfitters Pickup: This is included in the cost of the hunt. However there may be an extra charge for hunters arriving in Idaho as gas prices are high.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- All Lodging (based on double occupancy)
- Meals (Soft drinks, coffee, water, sandwiches)
- In the field airport travel and hunting transfers
- 2×1 guiding with dogs and necessary equipment
- Game packing
- Hunting License
- Alcoholic beverages and personal purchases
- Personal and hunting gear.
- Travel to and from Arizona.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended for any hunt.
- While a tip is not required, it is very much appreciated, and guides often depend on them a supplemental income. Learn how much to tip a hunting guide.
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing.
If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you. Remember, our service is free to you. There are no added costs.