Saskatchewan Waterfowl Hunt
Hunt the Saskatchewan flyway with thousands of birds and quality accommodations!
In the heart of Saskatchewan’s flyway this hunt is one never to be forgotten! This outfitter doesn’t have to go far for any of the migratory birds species. With high energy and high success this hunt provides as an exciting hunt for those looking for some of the most exciting three days a hunter could get. If one for your dreams as a waterfowl hunter is to see the skies filled with “honkers” then this is the outfit for you.
- Hunt right in the middle of the migration!
- Hunt Duck, Goose, and Sandhill Crane.
- Enjoy an energy packed, high success hunt!
- Lodging accommodations are included.
- Options for self guiding or full service are provided.
More Resources for this Hunt
- Lodging and Accommodations
- Gear List
- Travel Information
- Read Hunt Reports and Outfitter Reviews
- Photo Gallery
- Booking Your Trip
Lodging and Accommodations
The outfitter chooses to support the local businesses of Saskatchewan for lodging choices. Depending on your specific hunting location, you may find yourself at a family run bed and breakfast or a first-class lodge. You’ll enjoy top-notch accommodations during your hunt.
All the meals for this hunt are provided. This outfitter wakes up early (4 am) so breakfast will usually consist of cereal, bagels, toast, muffins, yogurt, fruit, tea, coffee, and juices. After you morning hunt had concluded you will go back to the lodge for brunch. Brunch will likely consist of French Toast, Pancakes, waffles, sausage, bacon, hash browns, eggs, and fruit. All your suppers are homemade! You can expect to have Burgers and fries, soups, pasta, fish, roasts, mashed potatoes, meatloaf, and chicken. Don’t forget about desert!
There are options for self guided or fully guided hunts. If you choose to take the fully guided hunt then there will be a professional guide with you and your group. Your guide will take care of everything. All you need to do is shoot straight, eat, and sleep! He will set up all the decoys, and clean your birds. All of our guides are well seasoned and know their stuff spending upwards of 5 months a year chasing waterfowl across North America. From decoy spreads to calling techniques you can be certain that you are in goods hands and the odds are in your favor. We are a tight-knit group of guides who have hunted and worked together for many years. We strive to make sure we exceed your expectations in all aspects of your hunt.
Closest Airport: Saskatoon (YXE)
If flying commercial you would be flying in to and out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan which sits about an hour south of your final destination in North Battleford. If you choose to fly private you can touch down right in North Battleford. From either airport you would then grab a rental vehicle and make your way to the lodge. If you are driving you would pick your route from your location to North Battleford, Saskatchewan.
- Transportation to and from Saskatoon airport is included in the cost of the hunt.
- However, if you desire to have your own transportation during the hunt there are options for car rentals at the airport.
- Regardless of your means of travel you will need to clear customs once in Saskatchewan. The outfitter will provide the necessary paperwork for you to get your guns through customs.
- During the hunt the outfitter will also provide transportation to and from hunting areas.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Three guided hunt days
- Airport pickup
- Bird cleaning
- License and Duck Stamp
- Personal gear, hunting gear and ammo.
- Travel to and from Saskatchewan.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended for any hunt.
- While a tip is not required, it is very much appreciated, and guides often depend on them a supplemental income. Learn how much to tip a hunting guide.
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing.
If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you. Remember, our service is free to you. There are no added costs.