Alberta Baited Bear Hunt
This is a solid, quality black bear hunt over bait with a two bear limit.
This two-bear Alberta hunt package offer includes a 6 day hunt – starting Sunday afternoon to Saturday morning, guiding, caping and salting, all meals and lodging. In addition to bear you can hunt wolves and go pike fishing. You’ll be hunting a huge area approximately 3,600 square miles in size. The lodging accommodations include a large house that sits on 150 acres. It’s only a 10 minute drive from town.
Our hunters have had 100% success on their first bear for the last several years!
- All inclusive, six-day black bear hunt. Hunts start on Sunday afternoon, and end on Saturday morning.
- Only 10 hunts per year. Five hunters per week.
- Two bear limit.
- This hunt takes place during the month of May.
- Hunt over bait.
- 6.5 foot bears are average. There were two boars over 7 feet taken last season.
- There are wolves in the area, and sometimes they come into the bait. Although you should never count on it, getting an opportunity at a wolf is a very real possibility.
- Canoes are ready and waiting for you to take them out pike fishing once you’ve tagged out.
Resources for this bear hunt:
- Lodging and Accommodations
- Gear List
- Travel Information
- Hunt Reports and Lodge Reviews
- Booking Your Trip
Lodging and Accommodations
- The lodging is a large house set on 150 acres.
- It’s only a 10 minute drive from Edson, Alberta.
The nearest airport is Edmonton International Airport.
- It is your responsibility to get yourself to hunting camp, as they’ll take care of the rest upon your arrival.
- Airport transfer can be arranged for our clients.
- By car take Highway 16 West.
If you’re looking for some great fishing without having to deal with a huge resort atmosphere, this place is for you!
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Transportation during the hunt
- Field trophy prep, including caping and salting
- Lodging and all meals
- Second bear is FREE!
- Wolf hunting
- Use of canoes for pike fishing
- License and tags
- Flights to and from Edmonton, Alberta Canada
- Meat and/or trophy processing
- Shipment of meat and trophies
- Trip Insurance
- Gratuities for Staff
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing. If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you.