Hunting Lodge and Estate in Quebec for Trophy Red Stag and Elk
Holding the most top 10 record SCI record stags than any other outfit in the world, this estate provides nothing less than quality results. Your hunt is conducted on a beautiful estate in the Laurentian Mountains. Be ready to climb the hills of Quebec Canada in search of the biggest Red Stags you have ever seen.
This trip not only includes record breaking animals but also includes some of the best accommodations a hunter could dream of. With their newly refurbished lodge, and fine dining you won’t want to leave. This outfit is sure to please the pickiest of hunters. As you hunt through their amazing 1,000 acre estate you are sure to gain an appreciation of these monster animals. If you’re looking for a truly exciting hunt it’s recommended to hunt when the Stags are in the rut as they are something you will never forget!
If you’re looking for a truly exciting hunt it’s recommended to do a combo hunt when the Elk and Red Stags are in the rut as this is something you will never forget!
- The SCI World Record elk came from this outfitter, and you can add an elk to your stag hunt.
- Hunting terrain approx. 1400 acres.
- Hunting season is from August into October.
- The peak of the rut (roar) is mid September to mid October.
- Hunting is mostly Spot and Stalk. There are UTV’s to access the terrain and blinds for when weather is not so nice.
More Resources for this Hunt
- Lodging and Accommodations
- Gear List
- Travel Information
- Read Hunt Reports and Outfitter Reviews
- Photo Gallery
- Booking Your Trip
Lodging and Accommodations
Be prepared for the finest of lodging and dining the outdoor industry has to offer.
- Your lodge includes a great room that’s 1,000 square feet, HDTV, over sized fireplace, bar and billiards table.
- End your day with a relaxing evening around their African style outdoor fire pit.
- Their beautiful new refurbished five star lodge will provide you with the best experience possible.
- If the fine dining and five star stay still isn’t enough, there is also fishing in their privately stocked lake.
- Their chef will make a continental breakfast every morning.
- Lunch and snacks are also prepared and provided based on the client.
- Every night is ended with a fine dining experience you won’t soon forget. This multi-course dinner is served with the best top shelf drinks.
- This stag hunting lodge is a great place for non-hunting guests as well.
- The Estate’s private lake, is well-stocked with trout, and boats and fishing tackle are available for all guests.
Typical Daily Schedule
Everyday is began with an amazing continental breakfast provided by the on sight chef. After breakfast you will accompany your guide as you take the UTV into the estate in search of your trophy. Expect to walk about 2-3 km a day. After the morning hunt you and your guide will return to the lodge to prepare for the evening hunt. Lunch and a light snack are at the guests wishes. Following your lunch the evening hunt will commence. Your day is ended with an amazing fine dining experience cooked by the estates on sight chef. Expect nothing less than exceptional! Courses range from 3-5 for your evening meal.
All hunts are guided one on one by professional guides. Your guide is highly experienced and willing to help you in any way that they can. The Stags are the only thing that know the land better than your guide. They are able to help you in all parts of the hunt including field judging! Your guide will transport you to and from hunt areas and will build the hunt to your abilities.
- If you are driving to this Estate is about an hour and half north of Montreal.
- However if you are not driving and wish to fly into Montreal there are options available where the the outfitter can pick you up from the airport and drop you off after the hunt.
- Nearest Airport is Montreal.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- 5 star lodging
- 1×1 guide service
- Field transportation
- All meals (Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Fine Dining)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Trophy Recovery
- Quartering of Stag
- Skinning and caping of Stag as well as antlers cut from skull in preparation for taxidermist
- Transportation to and back from the lodge
- Trophy Fees -size of trophy determines these fees
- Meat processing
- Polystyrene Boxes
- Taxidermy Services
- Cost of Shipping meat
- 10% Industry standard gratuity tip
- Gun permit if bringing a rifle
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended for any backcountry trip.
- While a tip is not required, it is very much appreciated, and guides often depend on them a supplemental income. Learn how much to tip a hunting guide.
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing.
If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you. Remember, our service is free to you. There are no added costs.