Alberta Mule Deer Hunt
The Peace River Region of Alberta, Canada is Legendary for it’s great mule deer hunting.
The Alberta Peace River region has increased in its quality of mule deer hunting ever since they implemented a resident draw system. This has helped the size of bucks to mature, which combined with great genetics and nutrition, increases trophy potential.
You can expect 170″ caliber bucks, and several over 200″ have been taken on this hunt.
- This is an “easy” hunt in the Canola and oat fields of the Peace River Region
Success rates are near 100% with opportunity being 100%.
- Spot and stalk on bedded bucks in the fields.
- Season is mid September.
- Guiding is all done 1×1.
One of the highlights of this trip is the possible opportunity to have a couple stalks a day.
You can expect to see the bucks in bachelor groups of up to 15! This outfitter has taken many outstanding bucks and plans to see even more monster mulies.
This hunt can be a combo with elk.
One special option with this hunt is the option to combo with elk. If you don’t harvest both your elk and deer, then you have the ability to come back in November to harvest your other animal at no cost to you other than the travel costs!
Lodging and Accommodations
- You will stay in a modest ranch house with their own bedroom and all the needed amenities as well as Laundry, WIFI, Satellite TV, and internet. The living room is equipped with a fireplace and a bar.
- All meals for this hunt are provided. You can expect a style of high quality camp food.
- Your guide is a very skilled hunter that has hunted and guided all over the world. His hunts are guided 2×1. While in the field he will take care of transportation as you will be driving to each of the locations.
- This outfitter only takes two two people every week so you can expect great service and individualized attention for your hunt!
- Nearest Airport: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (YEG) or Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada (YQU)
- Outfitter Pickup: Included in your hunt package is being picked up by the outfitter at the airport.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- 2×1 professional guiding
- All meals
- Transportation during the hunt
- License and Taxes
- Meat and Trophy processing
- Trip Insurance
- Gratuities for Staff
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing. If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you.