Trophy Whitetail Hunts in Alberta
These Alberta whitetail hunts in the Peace River area are in a high demand and usually booked years in advance. There is a very real chance of taking a 170+ class buck with our outfitter, with bigger deer than that taken every year….even a few monster bucks over 200 inches!
- Most hunting is in the early fall and throughout the month of November to capitalize on the various phases of the rut.
- Rifle season is early Fall through November.
- Archery season is August through early September.
- Fairly easy hunting, and opportunity rates are very high.
- Excellent trophy quality with many bucks being harvested in the 170″+ B&C.
- Combo with archery moose.
This is a fairly easy hunt for trophy whitetail, and you’ll be hunting from enclosed field towers, ground blinds, tree stands, and sometimes even spot-and-stalk.
Expect to see a lot of deer as well as other game. This area also has some awesome mule deer hunting.
Combo your deer hunt with archery moose.
For you archers in late August through early September, there is one Alberta archery moose tag available, so you could have a whitetail, moose combo hunt.
Moose hunting takes place in flat farm fields surrounded by timber (Crown Land), so it is a fairly easy hunt. This is mostly a hunt for a “kitchen bull”, but a 45 inch bull is a real possibility with mid 50’s bulls on the top end.
Resources for this hunt:
Lodging and Accommodations
- You will stay in a modest ranch house with their own bedroom and all the needed amenities as well as Laundry, WIFI, Satellite TV, and internet. The living room is equipped with a fireplace and a bar.
- All meals for this hunt are provided. You can expect a style of high quality camp food.
- Your guide is a very skilled hunter that has hunted and guided all over the world. His hunts are guided 2×1. While in the field he will take care of transportation as you will be driving to each of the locations.
- This outfitter only takes two two people every week so you can expect great service and individualized attention for your hunt!
- Nearest Airport: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (YEG) or Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada (YQU)
- Outfitter Pickup: Included in your hunt package is being picked up by the outfitter at the airport.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- 2×1 professional guiding
- All meals
- Transportation during the hunt
- License and Taxes
- Meat and Trophy processing
- Trip Insurance
- Gratuities for Staff
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing. If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you.