Elk Hunting in Alberta, Canada
If you are looking for an affordable elk hunt with an excellent outfitter, this is it.
It’s a relaxed, low impact, high success elk hunt that doesn’t require the level of physical fitness that most elk hunts require. This outfitter puts a significant amount of attention on the quality of the hunt.
Alberta elk hunting is a sleeper.
- Success for this hunt is nearly 100%.
- Hunt difficulty is very easy as you will drive the farm fields and then spot and stalk to harvest your bull.
- Guiding is done 2×1.
- Bulls from 275″-325″ are possible.
- October is the best time of year as the elk are hard in the rut.
- License and tags are over the counter.
If a traditional, high country, hard core hunt is what you’re after, this one’s NOT for you.
This is a perfect couples hunt or even a father and son hunt as this outfitter only allows two hunters a week. When a bull is located you and your guide will either bugle to get the bull to come in closer or you will use a spot and stalk to harvest your bull. Prepare for an easy and exciting hunt with this outfitter.
Make it a whitetail combo hunt.
One special option with this hunt is the option to combo with whitetail. If you don’t harvest both your elk and deer then you have the ability to come back in November to harvest your other animal at no cost to you other than the travel costs!
Resources for this hunt:
Lodging and Accommodations
- You will stay in a modest ranch house with their own bedroom and all the needed amenities as well as Laundry, WIFI, Satellite TV, and internet. The living room is equipped with a fireplace and a bar.
- All meals for this hunt are provided. You can expect a style of high quality camp food.
- Your guide is a very skilled hunter that has hunted and guided all over the world. His hunts are guided 2×1. While in the field he will take care of transportation as you will be driving to each of the locations.
- This outfitter only takes two two people every week so you can expect great service and individualized attention for your hunt!
- Nearest Airport: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (YEG) or Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada (YQU)
- Outfitter Pickup: Included in your hunt package is being picked up by the outfitter at the airport.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- 2×1 professional guiding
- All meals
- Transportation during the hunt
- License and Taxes
- Meat and Trophy processing
- Trip Insurance
- Gratuities for Staff
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing. If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you.