Argentina Free Range Red Stag Hunt
Affordable trophy, free range red stag hunting packages with great combo opportunities, including spectacular dove shooting.
Most hunters come for the superb Argentina red stag hunting, but there are many different native and exotic species to hunt here, including: puma (mountain lion); wild boar; wild goats; water buffalo; blackbuck; European mouflon; axis deer; fallow; Texas dall sheep; Scottish blackface ram; multi-horned/four-horned ram; white lipped peccary; collared peccary; capybara; and brown brocket deer.
For the money, this lodge offers the best trophy, free range stag hunt that we know of!
- An affordable trophy free range Red stag hunt on 37,000 acres in La Pampa, Argentina.
- Hunt from blinds of spot-and-stalk
- Archery friendly outfitter
- Can accommodate any hunter from the super fit to mobility impaired.
Additional resources for this trip:
Lodging and Accommodations
Our service includes cozy accommodation, barbecues with the best Argentine cuts, gourmet cuisine, fresh vegetables from our garden and first-class wines.
The resort comprises an inn with seven double rooms and two single rooms, with private bathrooms in all of them. After an intense hunting day, join us in our dining room to relax and enjoy your evenings by the fireplace, with a drink from our fully stacked bar.
The lodge is located at 1.5 hour-drive from Santa Rosa Airport, in La Pampa, Argentina.
- Aerolíneas Argentinas offers a daily flight from Buenos Aires to Santa Rosa.
- Charter flights are also available. If you are interested in this alternative, contact us for a quote.
This information is subject to change, so be sure to do your research.
- Valid Passport
- Visa – Not required for stays of 90 days or less
- Online payment of Reciprocity/Immigration fee. If you are a U.S., Canadian and Australian citizen you must pay this fee PRIOR to your arrival to Argentina.
- Departure Fee
- US Customs Form
- Firearm Control Forms for every firearm and ammunition. Fill in the “Technical Form for Argentina” and print four copies.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Lodging (All rooms have a private bathroom)
- Housekeeping and Laundry Service
- Meals/Wine (5 Star dining)
- Santa Rosa Airport Pickup
- Hunting License
- Vet Certificate
- CITES (if applicable to the species you are hunting)
- Flights to Argentina and back home
- Shipping of trophies
- Trophy Fees for animals taken outside of your package
- Trip Insurance
Cancellation Policy: Reimbursements will not be made if the cancellation is reported within 30 days before the starting day of the reservation, unless such reservation can be resold. We highly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance.
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing. If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you.