Saskatchewan Hunting Lodge
This outfitter is becoming well known for taking “Booner” bears up to AND OVER 600 POUNDS!
You’ll be hunting black bears over 90,000 acres of thick Saskatchewan forest ground just south of the Boreal Forest of Canada for big, mature black bears. They harvest around 45% color phase bears ranging from bright blonde to black and just about everything in between.
This Saskatchewan Hunting Lodge truly offers you a chance at a record book bear!
- Trophy Quality is Excellent! Several Pope and Young and Boone and Crockett boars are taken annually.
- Lodging is very nice.
- Food is top notch.
This is a “Country-Club” style, easy going hunt.
On a typical day you will sleep in, wake up and have breakfast. You are welcome to hang around lodge, take pics, watch guides prepare/skin bears, or go fishing.
Have lunch and get prepared to leave with guide in mid afternoon to go out on stand for evening sit. Days are long in May/June and typically does not get dark until 10 PM. Guide will pick you up and return to lodge for a late dinner. If you tag out early, you can either chill at lodge, go fishing or go assist guides with other hunters.[
Resources for this hunt:
- Trip Reports and Outfitter Reviews (Coming soon)
Lodging and Accommodations:
- Very clean, comfortable lodge accommodations with a family atmosphere and satellite TV.
- If you’d like more of a rugged outdoor experience, wall tent setups are available per request.
- Very good home cooked meals prepared by full time cook.
- Competent guides will take you to/from stands and periodically check up on you if necessary daily.
- Nearest Airport: Saskatoon, SK
- The deer hunt runs from Sunday night when you arrive through the next Saturday Afternoon. Hunters can hunt Saturday morning if they wish, making it a 5 day hunt, 5 1/2 if you hunt Saturday.
- No Outfitter pickup available. Hunters have to rent a vehicle and drive approx. 2-2.5 hours to camp. It is best to overnight at hotel in Saskatoon on Saturday, drive to camp Sunday and begin hunt Monday. If driving, you can arrive on Sunday.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Full guide service
- Trophy prep of harvested game (ie caping/skinning).
- Trip Insurance
- Travel to and from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- License and Tags
- Any overnight hotel stays
- Rental car
- Shipping of trophy
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing. If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you.