Saskatchewan Deer Hunting Lodge
These Saskatchewan deer hunts are a slam dunk, and for that reason, it’s one of our favorite hunts to send our clients on.
You’ll be hunting big whitetails over 90,000 acres of thick Saskatchewan forest ground just south of the Boreal Forest of Canada for that buck that trophy buck of your dreams. Saskatchewan deer hunting is great because this province has amazing genetics, lots of cover, and great nutrition. This adds up to a trophy buck paradise. On this hunt, you’ll be hunting bucks ranging from 140, up to and over 200 inches!
On a typical day you’ll be up a couple hours before daylight, gather your gear, eat breakfast and head out with guide to be put on stand via atv/snowmobile prior to first light. An all day sit is the norm with guide returning at dark to pick you up and return to lodge for dinner. If you tag out early, you can either chill at lodge or go assist guides with other hunters.
This is an excellent whitetail hunt! Several P&Y and B&C animals taken annually.
- Trophy Quality is excellent! Several Pope and Young, as well as Boone and Crockett whitetail bucks are taken annually.
- Great success rates.
- The lodging is excellent.
- Super good food.
Resources for this hunt:
- Trip Reports and Outfitter Reviews (Coming soon)
Lodging and Accommodations:
- Very clean, comfortable lodge accommodations with a family atmosphere and satellite TV.
- If you’d like more of a rugged outdoor experience, wall tent setups are available per request.
- Very good home cooked meals prepared by full time cook.
- Competent guides will take you to/from stands and periodically check up on you if necessary daily.
- Nearest Airport: Saskatoon, SK
- The deer hunt runs from Sunday night when you arrive through the next Saturday Afternoon. Hunters can hunt Saturday morning if they wish, making it a 5 day hunt, 5 1/2 if you hunt Saturday.
- No Outfitter pickup available. Hunters have to rent a vehicle and drive approx. 2-2.5 hours to camp. It is best to overnight at hotel in Saskatoon on Saturday, drive to camp Sunday and begin hunt Monday. If driving, you can arrive on Sunday.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Full guide service
- Trophy prep of harvested game (ie caping/skinning).
- Trip Insurance
- Travel to and from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- License and Tags
- Any overnight hotel stays
- Rental car
- Shipping of trophy
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing. If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you.