Ontario, Canada Wolf Hunts
This highly experienced wolf hunting team will do their absolute for you on your hunt!
Our Ontario wolf hunting outfitter is on top of the game! With 30 years of experience and scouting they know how to hunt wolves. This wolf hunt begins when a pack is located. Once an active pack is located the outfitter tells the hunters to suit up. The hunters are then taken to a prime shooting location by snowmobile and sled. The outfitter and guides will drive the wolves through the timber pushing the wolves in the hunters direction. This highly experienced team will do their absolute best to help you find the wolf of your dreams! Waiting for one of Canada’s toughest predators is an experience you will not forget!
This is a Driven Hunt. You’ll Ambush the Wolves.
A typical day will begin with guides checking known wolf hangouts. Once an active pack is located, The outfitter will put the guides on notice to “suit ’em up” which is you the hunter. Guides will quickly place hunters at strategic shooting locations via snowmobile and sled.
Once hunters are in position, a guide is named tracker and the hunt “drive” begins. The tracker will track the pack in on snowshoes, and the chase is on. This is when the action begins! The wolves may try to elude the tracker, eventually get frustrated and break towards the hunters. In all order of respect, this is nothing less than a para-military experience consisting of the hunt master and his team vs the alpha wolf and his pack. The anticipation of being on stand and waiting for Canada’s most elusive of predators to appear before you is an experience you will not soon forget. Dress warm. The sit may be long.
- Duration of the hunt is five days.
- Season is from December to March.
- Hunt takes place in the middle of winter when snow is very deep so dressing warm is a must.
- Since you will be sitting on a stand being in excellent physical shape is not a necessity.
- This hunt includes guides and trackers!
Resources for this hunt:
- Trip Reports and Outfitter Reviews (coming soon)
Lodging and Accommodations
- Included in your wolf hunt is lodging and meals.
- There are options for private and semi private rooms and a kitchenette at your disposal. Also included in your stay is Satellite T.V. and WIFI.
- You will have a continental breakfast to start out the day followed with a lunch out in the woods.
- Your day ends with a deluxe supper.
- From Toronto Ontario: hwy 401 to hwy 400 north (85.3 k) to hwy 11 north (731 k) to Kapuskasing
- From Detroit: cross Ambassador Bridge. Take Huron Church Rd/ hwy 3 (8.1 k) to hwy 401 east (347.6 k) to hwy 400 north (85.3 k) to 11 north (731 k) to Kapuskasing
- From Sault Ste Marie ON: follow hwy 17 B (4 k) to hwy 17 (310 k) to hwy 631 (169.8 k) to right onto hwy 11 east (158.5 k) to Kapuskasing
- Lodge located at 10 Erie Street in Kapuskasing. (GPS 49.4246342, -82.4170259)
- AIR SERVICE to Timmins Airport is provided by many major carriers. Timmins to Kapuskasing is about a 2 hour drive. Vehicle rentals are available at the Timmins Terminal.
- Bus and Rail Service to Kapuskasing is provided by Ontario Northland.
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Hunting lodge accommodations
- Continental breakfast
- Pack lunch
- Deluxe Supper
- Guides and Trackers
- Trip Insurance
- Travel to and from hunting area
- License and Tags – All non residents MUST provide a current hunting license from their state/ country in order to obtain a NON resident Ontario hunting licence
- Shipping of trophy
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing. If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you.