Backcountry Idaho Black Bear Hunt Over Bait
This baited black bear hunt in Idaho is a true backcountry experience with a great outfitter!
- Backcountry bear hunt over bait.
- Tent camp with horses.
- High success rates.
- Lots of color phase bears!
Resources for this hunt:
- Idaho Hunting License and Wolf Tags are available online, over-the-counter.
- Trip Reports and Outfitter Reviews
Lodging and Accommodations
- Since this is typically a backcountry hunt, you can expect a comfortable tent stay with a wood stove.
- All food is provided for you on this hunt! Meals will most likely include good quality camp food.
- Guiding included in this hunt is 1×1. All of your trophy preparation will be taken care of by your guide.
- They will also provide transportation during the hunt. Modes of transportation include 4×4, Snowmobile, hiking with snow shoes, ATV, and horses.
- Airport: Boise, ID (BOI)
- Fly into the Boise, ID airport and the outfitter will pick you up from there!
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- 1:1 professionally guided
- All meals
- Field preparation of your trophy
- Airport pickup
- Travel to and from home to hunt.
- Required license and tag
- Meat processing
- Shipping of meat
- Trip Insurance
- Gratuities for Staff
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing. If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you.