Trophy New Mexico Elk Hunts
- This hunt is for trophy bulls on private ground in New Mexico.
- Rifle, Archery or Muzzleloader hunts are available.
- New Mexico Unit 34 – We have guaranteed tags that can either be on a specific ranch OR unit-wide.
- New Mexico Unit 36 – Ranch specific tags & unit-wide tags/guided hunts are available.
- New Mexico Unit 37 – Ranch specific tags & unit-wide tags/guided hunts are available.
- Most hunts are spot and stalk/calling style, but early season waterhole hunts are also available.
Dates and Pricing
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Guaranteed NM Elk Tags
- 1:1 Guiding
- Transportation During Hunt
- Field Prep of Trophy and Meat
- Transportation to Meat Processor
- New Mexico Hunting License
- Meat Processing
- Meat and/or Trophy Transport Home
- Travel To and From New Mexico
- Personal and hunting gear. See a gear list.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended for any hunt.
Two Lodging Options:
- Unit 34 – Clean, comfortable cabins in Unit 34
- Units 36 and 37 – Nice tent camps with 12×14 Kodiak Canvas tents. Cabin based on Private Ranch hunts.
- Breakfast sandwich breakfast.
- Lunch is typically a sack lunch with snacks.
- Dinner is a hot meal to fill you up after a long day of hunting.
- Fly into El Paso, Texas.
- At El Paso, you’ll rent a car and drive to Cloudcraft, New Mexico where you’ll meet your outfitter.