Wyoming Mule Deer Hunt
This is a draw hunt, however you can apply for the “special” and your odds will be increased.
This mule deer hunt is a worth the effort! Although this is a draw unit you can apply for the “special” for an extra fee, this will increase your odds of drawing. On the hunt you can expect quite a bit of walking and glassing. This outfitter puts in a lot of time scouting prior to your Wyoming mule deer hunt but with bucks moving around you can still expect to do a fair amount of glassing. With a good amount of private land and lots of public land in the area this outfitter is there to help you harvest the buck of your dreams.
- Spot and stalk quality mulies with comfortable accommodations!
- You will hunt both public and private ground. Private ranch has 10,000 acres. This hunt is physically difficult, so be in good shape
- Combo with antelope or elk.
- Rifle average for mule deer is 120”-160”.
- Rifle Season is October and archery hunting season is September.
- Hunt Reports and Outfitter Reviews
Lodging and Accommodations
- For this hunt you can expect to stay in the outfitters home with a private hunters quarters.
- In your private quarters there will be a bed and bathroom.
- For breakfast every morning you will eat on the go. You can expect a breakfast burrito or a some type of sandwich.
- For lunch you will be given a sack lunch.
- After the days activities you will receive a nice home cooked meal. Their cook knows how to make one mean western meal!
- Guiding for this hunt is high quality and is done 1:1 or 2:1.
- Your guides will provide transportation during your hunt and will also take care of your trophy in the field.
- You will do lots of walking and stalking as your main mode of transportation.
Your daily schedule will most likely go something like this…
Every morning you will wake up and glass the mulies as they head to bed. If the situation is right, you may end up stalking the deer right then. However, most times you will make a plan to get to them after they have bedded down for the day. Plan on lots of glassing for this hunt! After a long day of hunting you will return with your guide to the house for a nice home cooked meal. Most of the day’s activities will include, glassing, and spot and stalk.
- The hunter needs to provide their transportation to the hunt area but when the hunt begins the outfitter will take care of the travel.
- Nearest Airport: SHR (Sheridan, WY)
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- All meals
- Professional 1:1 or 2:1 guiding
- Travel during the hunt
- Field care of the trophy
- Trip Insurance
- Gratuities for Staff
- Travel to hunt area
- License and Tags
- Meat Processing
Photos from this Hunt:
We look forward to assisting you in finding and booking an amazing hunt with the best guides and outfitters in the world. Contact us to get on the books.