Mountain Lion Hunts in Wyoming
- Since this outfitter mountain lion hunts the entire state of Wyoming, where you hunt depends on the snow conditions, which greatly increases your odds for success.
- Wyoming mountain lion hunting seasons from late November to the end of March.
- Over-the-counter hunting licenses and tags.
- Rifles, handguns, archery equipment including crossbows may be used.
- Excellent quality, and high success rates on mature toms.
- You’ll run mountain roads on snowmobiles looking for tracks. You are welcome to come along, or you can stay warm in the truck. Once a good track is cut, get ready to hunt!
- The terrain can be very slick and very steep so being in the best physical shape you can be in is definitely recommended.
- Hunt Reports and Outfitter Reviews
Lodging and Accommodations
Depending on the area you’ll be hunting in, your stay will range from motel accommodations to rustic cabin to extravagant log cabin.
Having grown up on a ranch in Wyoming, our lead cook was raised to be hard-working and she definitely knows how to make a good western home cooked meal! Her love for the outdoors is very apparent as she is also one of our hunting guides and an accomplished outdoors writer as well. For breakfast every morning you will eat on the go. You can expect a breakfast burrito or a some type of sandwich. For lunch you will be given a sack lunch. After the days activities you will receive a nice home cooked meal. Their cook knows how to make one mean western meal!
Guiding for this hunt is high quality and is done 1×1. In some cases two guides will accompany you on your hunt. During the hunt you have the option to either go with your guide to cut tracks or wait in the truck while they look. Your guides will provide transportation during your hunt and will also take care of your trophy in the field. You will use snowmobiles, truck, and walking as your modes of transportation.
You’ll need to provide your own transportation to the hunt area, but when the hunt begins the outfitter will take care of the travel.
Nearest Airports (Depending on the hunt region):
- BIL (Billings, MO)
- CPR (Casper, WY)
- IDA (Idaho Falls, ID)
- JAC (Jackson, WY)
- SHR (Sheridan, WY)
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- All meals
- Professional 1:1 guiding
- Travel during the hunt
- Field care of the trophy
- Travel to and from hunting area
- License and Tags
- Shipping of trophy
- Trip Insurance
- Gratuities for Staff
Photos from this Hunt:
We look forward to assisting you in finding and booking an amazing hunt with the best guides and outfitters in the world. Contact us to get on the books.