New Brunswick Hunting Lodge
Resources For This Trip
- Black Bear Hunting
- Lodging and Accommodations
- Gear List
- Travel Information
- Hunt Reports and Outfitter Reviews
- Booking Your Hunt
Black Bear Hunting
These bear hunts in New Brunswick continue to be one of our most popular Eastern hunts of the year.
This bear hunt takes place in an exclusive use area in the beautiful Tobique River Valley of New Brunswick, Canada. This area annually produces some monstrous trophy black bears.
Lodging and Accommodations
- Hunters are lodged in any of two, four, six or eight bedroom facilities.
- All meals are served in the spacious and comfortable dining room. Delicious home cooking is the order of the day and many of the hunters say they would come just for the food – it’s that good. Even the brown-bag lunches the fellows take into the woods are enough to tickle the tongue of the world’s fussiest eaters!
- Next to the Lodge is a smaller camp for enhanced privacy. It sleeps up to six. This is a non-inclusive option – You supply your own food and transportation and the outfitter will supply the guides. Price available upon request.
The Lodge and Camps are located in the beautiful Tobique Valley. The Tobique River is a tributary of the world famous St. John River, which winds its way through the heart of New Brunswick, Canada, to the Atlantic Ocean. The Tobique is situated about 110 miles north of Fredericton, the provincial capital.
- Fly into …
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Guide Service
- Meals and Lodging
- Unguided Smallmouth Bass Fishing
- Non Resident License/Tags
- Trip Insurance is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for any International trip!
- Tips to Guides and Staff
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing.
If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you. Remember, our service is free to you. There are no added costs.