This is trophy elk and deer hunting on over 5,000 acres of high-fenced properties.
This elk hunting estate specializes in the needs of corporate hunting groups. They can cater to the needs of businessmen with bigger budgets for groups. The staff is very professional and well seasoned. The main hunting lodge can accommodate up to groups of 10 clients at once. This allows most corporations to bring clients, agents or key employees on a dream hunt of a lifetime.
These hunts are a great option for Corporate groups.
This is the perfect environment for relaxing, socializing and combining business with pleasure. They have several corporate hunts that we run each year, that are three to four year repeats and they would be happy to provide references. These 4-day Saskatchewan elk hunts can begin as early as September 1, and our scheduled hunts go through as late as the end of November.
- Hunt the largest and oldest Elk hunting Estate in Saskatchewan. They have almost 6,000 acres of land between three different properties and guarantee their superior trophy quality.
- Excellent corporate hunt! In fact they specialize in it. This outfitter has the ability to take on 10 guests at a time.
- Bulls range from 350″ to 440″.
- Bucks average 165″ gross with many deer that will push over 200 inches.
- Hunting is done from tree stands or spot and stalk..
- Trophy buffalo, wild boar, and goose hunts are also available.
- Their guarantee to you as a corporate client, you and your guests will harvest an elk or whitetail deer (whichever you book) or they will refund 100% of your hunt cost.
- All hunts are 4 days, 3 nights.
This Outfitter Offers a 100% Refund if Your Hunt is Unsuccessful
These Saskatchewan elk hunts are priced based on the size category of the bull. 100% success rates on trophy bulls scoring starting at 300 inches and topping and incredible 440 inches! Last year there were only two bulls on the ranch under 360 inches, 20 bulls over 400 inches, and one bull was 500+ inches!
Dates and Pricing
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- All meals, including moderate beer & wine
- 1×1 guiding
- Transportation on the ranch
- Field dressing of cape & antlers; assist with quartering and backstraps
- Gratuities for Staff
- Airport pickup
- Meat Processing
- Shipping and packing of trophy/cape/meat
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended for any hunt.
Lodging and Accomodations
One of this outfitters greatest sources of pride is the quality of stay they provide. All hunts will stay in their private lodge or in their bunkhouse.
- This lodge can sleep up to eight individuals.
- If you are staying in the main lodge you can expect to have all the needed amenities.
- The lodge also has a large dining room, and living room with a fireplace.
- The bunkhouse has a small sitting area and dining table.
- Every morning starts with an excellent continental breakfast.
- When you are on the ranch you will have a hot lunch. This outfitter doesn’t do sandwiches!
A general daily schedule for this hunt goes something like this…
Everyday you will wake up early and drive to the ranch which is a 30 minute drive. Throughout the morning you will call, spot and stalk and then take a midday nap and eat lunch. After lunch you will continue to call, and spot and stalk. After a long day of hunting you will go back to the lodge and have an excellent dinner provided by the lodge chef.
Guiding for this trip is done 1×1.
- While hunting, your guide will transport you to different locations by 4×4, or ATV.
- Walking will be required. However, the guide is able to mold the hunt to what you are able to do.
- Guides will assist you during your hunt and will try their best to lead you to the trophy that is desired.
- Fly into Edmonton International airport.
- 3 hour drive from the airport to the lodge in a rental car.
Pictures From This Hunt
Suggested Gear List
- Weather related
- Good boots
- Rain gear
- Day pack
- Range finder
- Warmer misc.
- Rifle 30.06 or bigger.