This is a great trophy Colorado mountain lion hunt.
This Colorado mountain lion hunt start in December and go through February 15th. Weather conditions play a huge factor in these hunts; therefore this outfitter offers only 10 limited mountain lion hunts each year. They hunt on nearly 200,000 acres of private land and vast swaths of BLM ground.
You’ll hunt with a large string of professionally trained well-bred hound dogs. These purebred hounds have bloodlines dating back to Van Johnson, Jeff Allen, Dale Cameron, and the one and only David Hill.
Our hunters have had near perfect success on this hunt.
- Hunting season is December through February 15th.
- Over-the-counter tags.
- Hunt on private land and/or public land depending on where you find tracks.
- Excellent quality, mature toms are the norm.
- Very high success rate.
- 5 day hunts fully furnished with lodging and meals.
- Each hunting camp is fully furnished with quality bedding and bath amenities. The staff works hard to ensure a very clean and friendly, comfortable environment for everyone.
Dates and Pricing
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- 1:1 guiding unless otherwise specified
- Meals – Simple, home cooked meals
- Transportation during hunt
- Field prep of trophy and meat
- Transport of meat to local processor
- License or Tags
- Meat processing
- Meat or trophy transport home
- Travel to and from Colorado
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended for any hunt.
- Gratuities for Staff
Lodging and Accommodations
You’ll be staying in houses near the ranches you are hunting. Lodging varies widely, but each hunting camp is fully furnished with quality bedding and bath amenities. The staff works hard to ensure a very clean and friendly, comfortable environment for everyone.
- Home cooked meals are included.
- Hunters Fly to HDN (Hayden, CO).
- Outfitter pickup is available.
- Or, you can rent a car and drive to the ranch you will be hunting.