New Zealand Hunting Lodge
If a TROPHY Red Stag is on your list, this New Zealand hunting lodge has you covered!
With world record stags that can score over the 600 inch mark this outfitter has it all. If you want the New Zealand experience with that trophy you have always wanted this outfitter can make it happen. With several other animals that can be hunted on this trip makes this hunt a true bucket list hunt. Options to take chamois, tahr, and trophy elk are also open to combo with. To add another nice touch, this hunt takes place in the beautiful back-country of New Zealand! Depending on the location of your hunt you will stay in one of the their Luxury lodges with high quality local cuisine. If you’re looking for an amazing New Zealand experience then this hunt will meet that need!
Hunt some of the largest red stags in the world!
- Hunt trophy size Red Stags with the option to add other dream trophies on a trophy fee basis. Also add elk, Alpine chamois, Himalayan tahr and lots of others!
- Explore the back country of New Zealand with highly experienced guides.
- Guiding is 1:1, all guides are highly professional in there backcountry navigation skills.
- Trophy quality is extremely high with the possibilities of taking a stag that is 600+ inches.
- Hunters can use any weapon that they desire (Archery, Rifle, or Muzzleloader).
- Opportunity and Success rate are 100%.
- Options for helicopter hunting is available.
- Season is from February to August.
- Trip Reports and Outfitter Reviews
Lodging and Accomodations
Depending on the location of your hunt will determine which of the luxury lodges you will stay in. They have lodges in both Mt. Cecil and Wanaka. Surrounded by the beautiful Southern Alps these lodges provide some of the best scenery around. With many of the luxuries this lodge offers it is the perfect place to stay to round out an amazing hunt!
All meals are provided in this hunt. Be prepared for some amazing New Zealand cuisine made from nothing less than local produce! Don’t worry about going hungry as they will make sure you are taken care of. All beverages are also provide for you on this hunt![
The guides for this hunt are excellent as they are proficient in backcountry navigation and in the skills needed to hunt all of the listed animals. Your hunt will be guided 1×1 by a professional guide. Transportation during the hunt varies depending on the physical abilities of the hunter. Expect transportation to be by 4WD, foot and by helicopter. Guides will also take care of your trophy and preparing it for taxidermy. These guides are ready and willing to help you get the animals you have dreamed of!
- There are daily flights from Las Angeles, USA to Auckland, NZ.
- From there you can either fly to Christchurch or Queenstown.
- Don’t forget that you must have a passport to enter the country!
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Lodging Accomodations
- Daily guide rates
- All meals
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Transportation during the hunt
- All field preparation of the trophy
- Trip Insurance
- Trophy Fees
- Meat processing
- Taxidermy Services
- Cost of Shipping meat
- Extra Hunting $500/day
- Waterfowl hunting $600/day
- Fishing $600/day
- Helicopter hunting for Tahr and Chamois: $1,500 per hour
- Guided Tours: $250-$500 a day depending on what destinations are desired.
Photos from this Hunt:
When you’re ready to book, if you haven’t already ask your Outdoors International Consultant for updated pricing. If it looks good, your consultant will write up a booking agreement for you.