Western Alaska Range Dall Sheep Hunt
The outfitter has taken several 40″ rams over the years and he and his guides work extremely hard to put you on that sheep of a lifetime.
These are true backpack style hunts where you and your guide will move through some of the most beautiful and remote areas Western Alaska has while searching for the perfect ram to harvest.
This spike camp based mountain hunt is not for the faint of heart but if you are looking for the adventure of your hunting career, this hunt is for you. You can add a trophy caribou or grizzly bear to the hunt for a harvest fee or save money and book a combo hunt up front.
- Hunt full curl rams in the Western Alaska Range.
- 10 day backpack style hunt.
- Outfitter has two decades of experience in area with high success.
- Add a trophy caribou or grizzly bear once you get your sheep.
- Bush flight into hunt area included in price.
- Archery hunters are welcome too!
- Bush flight to/from camp
- 10 days, 1:1 guiding
- Tent camp and gear
- Field care of trophies
*Prices subject to change without notice, so lock your price in with a deposit asap.
Are you already an OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL client?
Contact your Consultant *Be sure to reference trip #BFAD2
- Travel to and from hunter’s home to Alaska.
- Personal hunting gear.
- License and tags.
- Observer rates.
- Please protect your trip with Travel Insurance
- Tips for your guide and staff.
Lodging and Accommodations:
Tent spike camp for all backpack hunts
Dehydrated meals for backpacking.
Typical Daily Schedule
Hike, glass, camp, glass, hike, glass, repeat!
Outfitter has 24 years experience hunting and fishing AK and guides many of the trips himself. Other guides are experienced, well trained, field medical certified and hard working. Archery friendly guides available as well. Guides will generally cook, care for trophies and pack camp/animals although clients always welcome to pitch in. Packers used on many hunts as well.
Pricing and Available Dates Provided Upon Request
Our hunters enjoy great success.
- Access to area is by super cub or bush plane from Anchorage Alaska.
- Arrive Anchorage 2 days before hunt begins, fly into camp/field day before hunt begins.
- At least 9 full hunting days and return to Anchorage, Alaska.
Taxidermy and Shipment of Trophies
“SAFE, VETTED OUTFITTERS”
“Let’s start planning your hunt!”
When you’re ready to start planning your trip, just contact us or fill out the form on this page. Be sure to let us know exactly what kind of trip you have in mind, and we’ll do our best to help you find the perfect outfitter and get it booked.