Alaska Grizzly/Brown Bear Hunts
This exceptional outfitter provides Alaska Brown Bears in Unit 6 and Interior Grizzly Bear Hunts in Unit 19.
If you’re looking for a hunt in Alaska that will produce bears that average 9 feet and, but can get up to 10 feet, this is an excellent option. The brown bears in this area have grown to such amazing sizes as there is plenty of food for them. This hunt is also very remote and is an excellent choice for someone who wants to get away and stalk some of the largest predators in North America. Hunters should be prepared for an exciting hunt in which they will spot and then stalk the bears.
Both of these hunts are an excellent choice, especially if you are bowhunter.
- Spring and Fall hunts are available.
- Fall Hunts: September through October.
- Spring Hunts: April through June 10th.
- All hunts are archery hunter friendly!
- Rifle hunters will get up close with shots not usually more than 100 yards.
- It is not uncommon for brown bears to get to square an amazing 10+ ft!
- Combo with mountain goat or a caribou in the fall, or a black bear in the spring.
Dates and Pricing
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- 10 full days of hunting. (12 total days with two days of fly in and out)
- Professional guiding 1×1.
- Flight into camp from Cordova and from camp back to Cordova, Alaska.
- Tent and Cot
- Field preparation and care of trophy. *Brown bears taken in Unit 6 must be sealed before leaving Alaska. The outfitter will assist with the process right there in Cordova.
- Licenses, Tags and Fees. *Tags are over-the-counter and can be purchased online.
- 5% Sales Tax on final bill.
- Flights from home to Cordova/Wasilla and from Cordova/Wasilla home.
- Hotels and any meals in Cordova/Wasilla.
- Transportation of your trophy.
- Personal and hunting gear. See a gear list.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended for any hunt, especially in Alaska.
Lodging and Accommodations
- Your accommodations will include tent camping near the hunting area. The tent and cot are both provided by the outfitter.
- All meals for this hunt are also include in the price of the hunt and you can expect to have traditional camp food for your meals.
Guiding for this hunt is done 1×1 .
Your guide will be someone who is well prepared to help you to harvest your prized trophy. He has spent countless hours in the Alaskan bush and has guided all sorts of people. All of the transportation during the hunt will be provided. In some areas you may need to be flown to a certain camp but expect to do lots of walking for this hunt. After all this is a very remote hunt. Your guide will also take care of you trophy, both field preparation and field transportation.
For Brown Bear Hunts
Travel to and from Cordova, Alaska are not included in the package but the outfitter recommends Alaska Air as they have flights leaving the lower 48 to Alaska. When you arrive in Cordova the outfitter will then fly you to wherever the hunt will take place.
For Grizzly Hunts
Fly into Anchorage and if you are hunting unit 19 you will stay in town in a hotel. Then the following day you will be air chartered out to the main camp about 240 air miles from Anchorage. The air charter from Anchorage to camp is included in the hunt price.