Shiras Moose Hunt in Washington State
Washington Moose Hunting Units 117, 121, 108 and 101
If you’re a hunter looking for a close up hunt with one of North America’s largest big game animals then this hunt will meet your standards! This outfitter specializes in taking Shiras moose and is prepared to get you the animal that will meet your expectations. These moose are known for being plentiful and of the highest quality.
Although this is a draw only hunt it’s good to start making plans as this is one hunt you want to take. As you prepare for this hunt applying for the draw now is a must as it will take time to draw this tag. Washington Shiras moose should be on every avid hunters list as this hunt is one never to be forgotten!
- Both bull and cow hunts.
- This hunt is moderately physically as the terrain that is hunted is very different and varied.
- Thousands of public and private acres of land to hunt on! Some of the best Shiras Moose hunting in the state.
- Excellent trophy quality with monster bulls taken on a regular.
- This is a draw only hunt. Although it is fairly tough to draw for this hunt it is highly recommended. If this hunt peaks your interest its best to apply for draw in units 117, 121, 108 and 101.
- Opportunity and success rate are VERY high, often 90-100% annually.
- Options to combo with black bear, elk and/or deer.
Dates and Pricing
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- Hunter Orientation.
- Transportation during the hunt.
- All meals.
- Meat and trophy preparation.
- Travel to hunt location and back home.
- Required hunting license and tags.
- Personal and hunting gear. See a gear list.
- Taxidermy work.
- Meat processing.
- Shipping of meat.
- Airport pick up and return.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended for any hunt.
Lodging and Accommodations
The cabin you will stay in is located right next the the Columbia River right outside Kettle Falls, WA. Lodging is clean and well kept.
Hunters staying here will have access to a comfortable cabin with the needed amenities such as toilet, sink, shower, fridge, kitchenette, TV and Free WIFI. The cabins each have either a queen or full size bed as well as futons if needed.
All meals for this trip are provided for you. The outfitter will provide a simple breakfast and lunch with a wonderful home cooked meals to finish the day off. Be prepared for some good old home cooking!
The guides for this outfitter are all avid archery hunters which is a big plus if you are also using a bow! They will know exactly where to put you to achieve the best results as possible.
- Nearest Airport: GEG-Spokane, Washington
- Lodge is located one hour north of Spokane, WA.
- You have the option to rent a car or to get picked up by the outfitter. (However, pick up is not included in the hunt.)