Late Season Archery Whitetail Deer Hunts in Washington State
Why go to Canada to hunt trophy whitetail deer when you can stay right here in the states? This little corner of Washington is home to some great bucks. The North eastern corner of the state is known for its big whitetail bucks. If you’re looking for a reasonable hunt, and the potential opportunity of taking a good trophy then this might be the hunt for you.
With thousands of acres to choose from this hunt provides you with lots of options to choose from and no shortage of bucks. This outfitter specializes in archery hunting which makes this hunt especially attractive to that new archery hunter that wants to take his or her first monster Washington whitetail. With some of the most beautiful scenery the state has to offer this hunt is one that will speak for itself.
Hunt late season whitetails over bait in Northeastern Washington, one of the nations best whitetail hot spots.
- Hunt one of the nations best whitetail hot spots for quality Washington bucks.
- This hunt is physically easy, this is a baited hunt so lots of your sitting is done in stands or blinds.
- Great hunt for any skill level of archery hunter.
- Thousands of public and private land to hunt on!
- Excellent trophy quality potential with bucks being between 115-160 inches Pope and Young.
- License and Tags are over the counter!
- Opportunity shot rate is 90%.
Dates and Pricing
Interested in booking this trip? If you have not yet received pricing please request it here, and be sure to reference the trip number at the top of this page. Please note that reservations are not considered finalized until agreed upon deposit is received. This ensures agreed upon dates and current pricing. Quality outfitters are in high demand so let us know right away, as some trips do book years in advance.
- One whitetail buck.
- Hunter Orientation.
- Transportation during the hunt.
- All meals.
- Meat and trophy preparation.
- Travel to hunt location and back home.
- Required hunting license and tags.
- Personal and hunting gear. See a gear list.
- Taxidermy work.
- Meat processing.
- Shipping of meat.
- Airport pick up and return.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended for any hunt.
Lodging and Accommodations
The cabin you will stay in is located right next the the Columbia River right outside Kettle Falls, WA. Lodging is clean and well kept.
Hunters staying here will have access to a comfortable cabin with the needed amenities such as toilet, sink, shower, fridge, kitchenette, TV and Free WIFI. The cabins each have either a queen or full size bed as well as futons if needed.
All meals for this trip are provided for you. The outfitter will provide a simple breakfast and lunch with a wonderful home cooked meals to finish the day off. Be prepared for some good old home cooking!
The guides for this outfitter are all avid archery hunters which is a big plus if you are also using a bow! They will know exactly where to put you to achieve the best results as possible.
This is a blind/stand hunt so your guide will be there to drop you off and pick you up at the end of the hunt. When the animal has been taken the guide will field dress and prepare you trophy for transport. All transportation in this hunt is done by 4×4, ATV and foot. These guides are all very qualified and ready to help you get the animal you desire.
- Nearest Airport: GEG-Spokane, Washington
- Lodge is located one hour north of Spokane, WA.
- You have the option to rent a car or to get picked up by the outfitter. (However, pick up is not included in the hunt.)