This is a bucket list trip for avid waterfowl hunters.
Experience one of the most diverse flyways in the world. Several species of puddle ducks, sea ducks and geese pass through Cordova, Alaska on their journey south.
Some of those species include Harlequin, Long-Tailed Duck (Old Squaw), White-Winged Scoter, Common Scoter, Surf Scoter, Barrow’s Goldeneye, Common Goldeneye, Bufflehead, Greater Scaup, Common Merganser, Red-Breasted Merganser, Mallard, Pintail, Green-Winged Teal, Widgeon.
An opportunity to harvest a Harlequin is guaranteed or the 4th day is free!
Read Trip reports
- Three full days of duck hunting Prince William Sound.
- One of the most diverse flyways in the world.
- Annual limits for non-residents guaranteed.
- Guaranteed opportunity to harvest Harlequin.
- Clients should expect to fire 50+ rounds a day.
- Option to lodge in Cordova or stay aboard the vessel.
- All meals are covered if client chooses to stay aboard the vessel.
- Optional winter King salmon fishing is included.